A New Look and A New Mission!

Noticed something a little different today? Nope. Not a new haircut! Glasses? No, not that either. Give up? Fine I'll tell you...

We've renovated our blog!!

*sigh* You'll have to forgive me..  I've just spent the last few hours working on this and my brain is now fried extra crispy.  Staring at HTML code and color swatches for time on end will do that to ya I hear.

Anyways, back to the point: Over the past month or so I've noticed a certain trend in my posts. The majority of them have been about or somewhat related to DIY projects and/or saving money. As a result I've decided to refocus my blog in the direction of living a sustainable and ecologically responsible life all while saving YOU money.  Sounds pretty good right?

Admittedly, the things discussed here will be aimed more towards the young adult/college kid demographic simply because of the fact that what I'm writing about tends to resonate a little more within the world of a poor college kid or starting professional - especially in this economy. Also, the whole "sustainable/ecologically friendly" lifestyle tends to hit home more with that group.  That is not to say it is an unrealistic choice for older generations as well. Regardless, if the composting workshops and gardening DIYs aren't hitting home maybe the yummy-licious recipes will!

DIYs, lifestyle choices, and recipes will make up the majority of this blog, but you might just happen to see the occasional social commentary piece as I am an avid people watcher. For those of you who know me or were readers before this particular renovation might be aware that I had a small photography section.  If you are particularly concerned about where that went (as I know you all are.... *awkward silence*) you can find it here; on the Tumblr I have set up specifically to showcase how I see the world "Through My Eyes."

Overall I hope that you find this new look and mission enjoyable and helpful.  If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to drop a line in the comment section below.  Likewise, if you have any requests or questions regarding DIY projects and/or recipes please feel free to do the same.  And remember: Any comment, question, or response to a blog post is greatly appreciated - and that goes for every single blog online - so don't be afraid just to say hello or let me know what you thought.  Whether it be positive or a bit of "constructive criticism," it will be appreciated either way!

So without further ado...

Until you read again,

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment